Regional Contracts Manager - St Albans | Zoek UK | 057b6a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Regional Contracts Manager
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
£40000 - £53000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
A well-established Manufacturer has an excellent opportunity for a candidate to join their Contracting Division as a Regional Contracts Manager, ideally based in the South of England.
Our client provides a fully MCS accredited ground source heat pump installation service that fits with existing supply chains and client requirements. They can deliver a turnkey package and flexible contractual solutions.
They assume responsibility for the entire project, spanning the ground array, heat pump, and heat distribution system, including sizing, design, purchasing, installation, and management of sub-contractors across the three stages of the heat pump installation.
Main Purpose of Job:
* To manage the regional delivery of ground source heat pump installations projects across the South of England
The successful Contracts Manager will be dealing with social housing landlords, new build developers and company staff to ensure all parties are aware of project schedule and costings etc.
* Attend pre-contract meetings.
* Manage, supervise, and train project delivery staff.
* Advise on contractual requirements, valuations and health and safety issues.
* Support Project Managers in preparing construction phase plans.
* To record actual site progress and produce project valuations and monthly performance reports.
* Risk Assessments and H&S
* Preparation of financial and resource forecast
* Support team in the selection of appropriate sub-contractors
* At least 3 years in a similar role with comparable responsibilities, or transferable skills.
* Experience of either installing or Managing Plumbing & Heating systems/Projects.
* Knowledge of Ground Source Heat Pumps (Desirable)
* Excellent communication, Organisational and Planning skills
* Computer literate
* Exceptional coaching and strong decision-making skills.
* City & Guilds, NVQ’s, Mechanical Engineering or similar qualifications
* Salary between £40,000 - £45,000 DOE (OTE £53,000) but uncapped.
* 25 days holiday plus statutory.
* Company performance bonus related pay plan
* Company Car scheme
* Private Health Insurance (After 1 year of service