Trainee Web Developer
Middle Aston, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
· Unlimited Interviews
· The ability to study and work from home
· 3 Years career support
· National opportunities
Would you like to become a certified Web Developer in 12 weeks?
How about if you could do this in your own time and online at home?
If you’re a passionate creative with a talent for problem-solving, then we can help you launch a new and exciting career doing something you love.
Here at The Training Room we pride ourselves on matching talent with opportunity, we specialize in helping creatives gain the skills they need to become industry ready website developers with our course before matching them to available roles across our partner network with unlimited interviews for 3 years.
The industry demand for certified web designers, especially those with certification in React, is high and our partners have engaged us to provide them with high level candidates eager to pursue new careers building inventive and user-friendly websites.
Unqualified? Don’t worry, our self-paced online learning model will provide you with everything you need to ensure you are industry ready in as little as 12 weeks.
With industry leading corporate partners we are well placed to provide you with the ideal platform from which to launch your new career.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
· CIW Foundations Associate Understand how to utilise browser plug-ins, essential networking technologies and troubleshooting.
· CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist Develop your manual coding skills, cross-browser user-input forms and CSS fundamentals - perfect for beginners to HTML5 and CSS3.
· PHP & MySQL Learn Back End programming using open source PHP & MySQL to create cross platform web applications.
· User Interface Design Great websites cannot be built without a great User Interface. This module introduces UI/UX principles in planning and producing such interfaces.
· Multimedia Design Learn how to make graphical imagery and video for web, keeping in mind copyright, ethics and
other legal considerations. This module also covers creating content for a video project and developing video for mobile devices.
Get in touch today to find out more about this amazing opportunity… What have you got to lose?
It’s time for you to love your job again.
CLICK APPLY now and we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you may have