HSE Manager - Salisbury | Zoek UK | 057efa
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
JOB- HSE Manager
SALARY- £50,000 per annum (great benefits)
We are looking for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager on a permanent basis with experience of running QA systems such as ISO14001 and ISO45001. The ideal candidate should be driven, motivated and passionate about change.
The HSE Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental management systems
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualification essential
- Excellent knowledge of ISO14001 & ISO45001
- Professional membership or working towards
- Chair & lead Health and Safety committee
- Have the ability to understand the latest needs of customers, regulatory and industry bodies
- Good interpersonal skills and passionate about HSE
- Experience within Logistics or Manufacturing department beneficial
- Strong leadership skills, ability to engage others effectively and drive change across all levels
- Pragmatic and practical; can develop process and standards as well as manage a team
The HSE Manager role will involve:
- Works with leaders to identify HSE priorities and programs for the area managed, including performance metrics, communication and change management.
- Leads / manages HSE programs, compliance and results for a smaller business, facility or geography.
- May also manage Centre of Excellence programs or processes (., such as personnel safety, industrial hygiene, environmental safety, compliance).
- Implements corporate, regional or divisional policies and programs.
- Develops location or business group specific programs to address local needs.
- Ensures that required monitoring of operations or industrial exposures is in place. Provides technical leadership and functional guidance for health standards promulgated by regulatory authorities.
- Coordinates ECAP and other audits of area managed; works with leadership to ensure findings are addressed.
- Gives feedback with regards to changes needed for local compliance, communication or business relevance.
- Keeps informed on all existing and proposed changes in occupational health and safety regulations and ensures compliance in areas managed.
- Provides local regulatory reporting if required. Ensures that leading and lagging SHE metrics are collected.
- Provide competent and technical health, safety and environmental advice (SHE) and guidance to business management working in partnership with assurance managers
- Play an active role in the culture development towards SHE and ‘think safety first’
- Reviews metrics, trends and actions with Leadership team supported
- Carry out and provide assistance to management in the investigation of incidents, hazards or occupational ill health, as appropriate to business needs and commensurate with potential outcome
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV to find out more, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...