Behaviour Mentor - Caversham | Zoek UK | 0589a5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Caversham, Reading, England
£75 - £85/day
Unspecified (Full time)
A secondary school that specialises in supporting Autistic children is looking for individuals who want to become learning mentors. As a learning mentor you will support and encourage students through school life, as well as academically. Being a Learning Mentor takes a huge amount of patience and commitment and bravery however the role itself is rewarding like no other..
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate prior experience dealing with children and students on all levels of the Autistic spectrum.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Qualification- in Education, Psychology or SEN
• Experience- Prior experience working with SEN children specifically Autistic.
• Behaviour Management- Proven experience of dealing with behavioural needs
o References confirming suitability for role
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
o Eligibility to work in the UK
* Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
* Continual professional development through online training
* Competitive pay rates related to your experience
* Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
* Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data