Epos Engineer - Swindon - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 0595ed
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Swindon - This Area Only
£24000 - £27000/annum + Vehicle + Overtime + Fuel
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an electromechanical engineer with experience of installing and maintaining essential services equipped with the latest epos technology?
Looking for a PERMANENT role offering genuine progression opportunities (if you want it) ?
Do you want to work for a business with an open and progressive culture that really cares for their employees?
As part of the Service Department, as the field service engineer, you will be responsible for break fix, maintaining and installing scales and weighing equipment to an established and enviable customer base. With a proven technical background preferably supported by a technical qualification, you will liaise directly with customers ensuring you deliver an efficient and professional service.
The role will be covering the M4 corridor and is a permanent role.
This is an integral role for our client and would involve you being a key representative on-site and require excellent customer facing skills.
Our client is able to offer job security and an established training and development scheme which will help you succeed.
* Calibration and verification of scales.
* Maintain splicer equipment if required (experience not required).
* Updating and configuring software apps with full training given.
* Service and install a wide range of retail equipment.
* Investigating technical issues such as electrical/ mechanical breakdowns & network related issues.
* To provide customer training on equipment.
* Project a professional image of the department and company to both internal and external customers.
* Maintain a library of backups for customers.
* Ensure all administrative tasks are carried out in time & to standards expected.
* Where necessary have overnight stays for training or to complete tasks as requested. Participate in rollout and refit activities as requested to fulfil business requirements.
* Ensure customer service levels are always met.
* Excellent communication and customer support skills.
* Should have the ability to work together as part of a team as well as being able to solve problems independently.
* Good electrical background within the epos sector, weighing or similar.
* Will be able to work to work under pressure.
* Flexible on working weekends with days in lieu provided.
* Days in Lieu.
* Company healthcare scheme.
* Company pension.
* Company vehicle.
* Genuine progression opportunities to senior and specialist engineer level.
Hours of work include day shift and weekends dependent on company rota, typically Working 1 weekend in 4, Lieu days are either scheduled for the following week.
A company vehicle is also provided with this role.
Source Talent is acting as an Employment Agency – At Source Talent WE WILL acknowledge all applications and provide you knowledge of the outcome of your interest.
Source Talent is a specialist recruiter in the Engineering, Manufacturing sectors and Business Services sectors. For a list of all of our vacancies and leading industry news visit our website