HVAC Contracts Manager - Nottingham | Zoek UK | 059675
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HVAC Contracts Manager
£45000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Join an ambitious HVAC Mechanical contractor with growth plans, secured work and a generous package.
This is a good time to join an established Nottingham based Mechanical Contractor as they have secured a number of key projects and are looking to grow the business. Currently they turnover in excess of £15 Million, which they are looking to double within the next 5 years
As such, they now have an immediate requirement and are looking to recruit an experienced HVAC Contracts Manager.
The HVAC Contracts Manager will be given full responsibility for a wide range of AC installation projects within the Commercial sectors. Projects are typically: Hotel, Leisure, Educational & Health care with the AC installs valuing typically between £100K - in value.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful HVAC Contracts Manager will:
• Be expected to be office based one or two days per week with the remainder overseeing 3 to 4 sites nationwide.
• Be responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating the HVAC works associated with project in conjunction with the other Mechanical services.
• Work alongside the Commercial Manager to financially manage all aspects of each project to ensure the project is delivered on budget and in time.
• Regular site visits ensuring all labour resources are provided as per the scheduled plan.
HVAC Contracts Manager Requirements:
• Previous experience in a HVAC Project Manager, HVAC Contracts Manager or AC Engineers role.
• Experience delivering HVAC projects from initial concept through to final handover.
• City & Guild F GAS and REFCOM certified.
• Mitsubishi trained for City multi VRF and HVRF systems.
The successful HVAC Contracts Manager will be rewarded with:
• Competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000.
• Company vehicle,
• Incentivised bonus scheme (Christmas & Year End).
• 23 days holiday, rising to 25 with tenure.
• 5% matched pension
• Private health care
Please contact Jack Holt on LinkedIn or email: Jack @ niyaapeople . co . uk