Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse
Up to £27373.00 per annum
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse to work fulltime with a leading healthcare provider in Surrey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health/general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent nursing role is £27,373 per annum.
- The post holder will work as a member of the small dedicated Life Works nursing team meeting the health, wellbeing and social care needs of Life Works clients under the indirect and direct guidance and supervision of the Nursing Manager and/or Senior Nurse/RMO.
- Provide a range of health, wellbeing and social care interventions, undertake administrative tasks including data recording, administer medication and give general assistance to all clients in treatment at Life Works.
- Provide an efficient and professional service ensuring the best possible standards of care at all times complying with all statutory requirements and following Priory policies and procedures.
What wed like to give you:
- A Competitive Salary
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus initially then £500 after 6mths
- Annual Loyalty Bonus £1k pa (payable for next 1.5 years)
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata for part time
- Birthday Holiday Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Sick Pay
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- Free Parking
- SMART Pension option
- Enhanced Maternity Pay In line with NHS
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
This Registered Nurse role is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 32 days ago