Hospital Cleaner - Sutton | Zoek UK | 059c7a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sutton, Greater London, England
£10.85/hour + Holiday + Pension
Unspecified (Full time)
NHS CLEANING OPERATIVE - Immediate Vacancies
My NHS client is looking for reliable and passionate people to join their domestic cleaning team.
* Provides cleaning services in accordance with training.
* Ensures high standards of cleaning within both clinical and non-clinical areas of the hospital.
* Clean ward areas according to a schedule ensuring the environment is to the highest standard, and that infection risks are kept to a minimum.
* Responsible for cleaning during and after reported infectious outbreaks to reduce / remove the risk of infection throughout the hospital.
* Brings to the attention of the line manager any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that pose danger or risks to health and safety.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE
* Use cleaning products carefully, and in line with instructions and provided training,
* Look after equipment, keeping it clean, well maintained and is a safe working order
* Reports any safety deficiencies, incidents, near misses, ill health and environmental incidents to their manager.
* Has full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to their area.
* Standard DBS Police check (within a year old)- Essential
* Awareness of cleaning procedures, COSHH procedures, manual handling, infection and prevention control.
* Good basic education including the ability to read, write and understand English with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
* Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach there will be manual handling as part of the role.
* Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell.
Please advise your availbaility as these are ADHOC shifts.
This position is subject to references and a Disclosure & Baring Service check;
To apply for this position, please send an up-to-date CV Please note that due to the high level of applicants we are not able to respond to unsuccessful candidates, and if you have not been contacted within seven days please assume you have not been selected on this occasion.
Zoom Recruitment Services Ltd is a specialist agency supplying permanent, temporary and contractual staff within NHS, Commercial, Logistical, Industrial and Technical sectors. We are also accredited members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and follow professional and ethical working procedures