Facade Engineer - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 059dbd
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Midlands - This Area Only
£40000 - £60000/annum Healthcare, PerkBox, Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Singh & Jones are working with a well established systems house client, who have a global appeal and are synonmous imn the world of Facade Construciton. Having seen tenders grow substanically, as well as technical demand soar. My client are keen to stregnthen their commercial team by recruiting experuenced Facade Engineers, with a core focus on Curtain Wall and Cladding. The role can be based from my clients Midlands or London office
The position will be reporting directly to the Head of Engineering, and naturally the duties will include,
* Analyse configurations of the basic components of aluminium curtain wall, unitised and cladding systems
* Produce finite element analysis and U Value's
* Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains on various loads
* Using expertise to advise on structural designs and variations
* Liaise with other designers, including architects and main contractors
* Make drawings, specifications and computer models using AutoCAD and Revit
* Liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound
* Apply expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures
* Lead and mentor junior staff
The ideal candidate will come from a similar background/role. Ideally my client requires a self starter, with someone who has a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience. Having a srong academic background, with a BSc/MSc in Structural or Civil Engineering is a good start for the ideal candidate, who is looking to progress on to completing thier MSc in Facade Engineering.
My client also provide International sponsorship for candidates, so will accept candidates who have the right skills across the globe but the experience levels must be a minimum of 5 years in Facade Engineering