Health and - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 059dfc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health and Social Care Tutor
City of Bristol - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We have an amazing opportunity for a Health and Social Care Assessor (Level 5) to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience, and qualifications to be considered:
* Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent.
* Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent.
* Level 5 Qualification minimum in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
* Occupational managerial experience within Health and Social Care.(Desired however not essential))
* Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace.
You will receive:
* Fantastic basic
* Mobile Phone
* Competitive salary package from reflective of experience
* 40-hour week including
* 25 days annual leave – your Birthday is an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service
* Annual full team party
* Monthly staff reward & recognition – evening meal for 2
* Equipment supplied to support role
* Regular CPD
* Career progression opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receives, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply