Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
£8.46 - 8.46 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a supermarket in Ebbw Vale, NP23 area.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Average of 15 Hours per week, 2 days out of 7 as per client needs, 13.00 - 21.00, 14.00 - 21.00, 10.00 - 16.00 plus cover as and when required.
- A valid SIA licence or applied for
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Surveillance skills
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism
- IT skills
- Project a smart, efficient and helpful image with appropriate uniform
- Provide Reassurance for Staff and Customer's safety
- Interact positively with Customers
- Deter Theft and Criminal Damage within the store
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities
- Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner
- Comply with the Assignment Instructions at all times
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
Great people management
Pension and real time access includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
A real career pathway
Professional development training / via Skills centre
Company award scheme
Awards & Commendations
- Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company.
Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you.
The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.
Posted 14 days ago