Senior Electronics Engineer - Waterlooville | Zoek UK | 05a1e3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Electronics Engineer
Waterlooville, Hampshire, England
£50000 - £65000/annum + Company Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Info about the company
A global leader in high-quality, safety-critical products that save lives are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join their successful and growing team. You perform a vital role in the development of reliable and cost-effective life safety products.
Info about what the role entails
The Senior Electronics Engineer position will include the following responsibilities:
* Designing processes, and actively participating in the definition and implementation of new products.
* Helping to maintain existing products and electronics designs.
* Perform WCA, part-stress, DFMEAs, MTBFs, Monte-Carlo Analysis.
* Participate in feasibility studies and helping to define design architectures through requirement analysis and collation.
Essential Requirements of the Senior Electronics Engineer
* Degree in electronic engineering or equivalent.
* Significant experience in electronic product design and development.
* Strong analogue circuit, high-volumes, and low power electronics circuit design experience.
* Expertise in modelling and simulating electronic circuits.
* Experience of high regulated product development (., automotive, medical devices, avionics, military etc).
Nice to Have Requirements of the Senior Electronics Engineer
* Software knowledge (embedded / firmware).
* Knowledge of safety standards (., SIL, ATEX etc)
* Exposure to fire/gas detection, instrumentation or at least some involvement in instrumentation, optics/laser designs.
* Employee Bonus Scheme
* Very good pension scheme
* Non-contributory Share Scheme
* BUPA (over £35k)
* Health cash plan
* 14 weeks paid parental leave (new parents)
* Flexi-Time (1pm finish on a Friday)
* Flexible working (100% working from home until June 21st, thereafter 50% working from home)
* Life insurance
If you feel you are suitable and interested in this role, APPLY NOW with an up to date CV. We also pay referral fees if you can suggest another suitable person that isn’t already known to us.