Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
£40k - 50k per year
One of my biggest clients is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Newcastle Upon Tyne on a permanent basis.
Key Skills Required of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- AD (DNS, DHCP, GPO, ADFS, Bitlocker)
- DFSR / DFS-N
- Networking (to CCNA level or higher)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Skype For Business
- Veeam Backup & Replication
Desirable Skills Required of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- VMWare Horizon including Nvidia GRID
- Azure SAAS Offerings (Intune, MFA, Traffic Manager, File Sync, Azure AD)
- Kemp Load Balancing & WAP/Reverse Proxy Solutions
- Websense Web Proxy
- Direct Access / Always-On VPN
- Ruckus Wireless
- Cisco Networking Equipment (routing, switching, firewalls)
- Other Office 365 Services (OneDrive, Stream, Yammer/Teams)
Desirable Certifications Required of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be paid up to £50,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Posted 24 days ago