National Account Manager (Material - Didcot | Zoek UK | 05a6fd
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
National Account Manager (Material Handling)
Didcot, Oxfordshire, England
£ 50000.00 - £ 55000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well-established manufacturer of material handling equipment who are looking to add a new national account manager to their team in managing a number for forklift truck accounts across the UK. With a competitive package to include a strong basic and excellent earning potential, this is a great opportunity for an experienced account manager from within the industry who is looking for a new role.
- Taking responsibility for an existing client base working with accounts worth 200 units+ spend per annum
- Maximise customer spend by providing the right material handling solutions
- Targeting new, strategic accounts on a national basis and winning new high level business within material handling
- Produce and work with tenders to win new business
- Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the hire and sale of material handling and related equipment
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual form within the material handling industry. You will have a proven track record within the sector, having worked with large accounts in either a national or regional key accounts role. You will take a highly strategic approach to managing and developing accounts and will have a strong customer focus to provide solutions. Although not essential, experience of working with customer's across the retail sector is desirable. In terms of locality, the successful candidate can be based anywhere across the UK.
The CompanyPart of a wider group, the company are an international manufacturer of material handling with a fast growing robotics and automation department. Part of a wider group, they're also involved in supplying various other types of warehouse equipment and are one the most well known brands within the material handling sector, being a true market leader. Having obtained consistent growth for the last 30 years, they're expecting this to continue and have adapted well to the market in becoming a solution specialist with their automation and robotics offering.
- Competitive salary (up to £55k depending on experience)
- Strong commission potential with uncapped OTE (£80k-£120k more than achievable)
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Phone + Laptop
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and childcare vouchers
- 23 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme
To find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk on#########
or email Alternatively refer to .uk for our latest jobs.