Member Experience Host - Oldham | Zoek UK | 05a7a6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Member Experience Host - Everlast Fitness
Permanent (Full time)
40 Hours - Full Time - Fully Flexible
* To run the club's reception desk effectively, being the first point of contact for members, assisting them face-to-face and over the phone.
* To be accountable for the club's cash handling routines and cash management system.
* To engage with all members and guests in our club, highlighting the USP over a none staffed operator.
* To maximise every member and guest’s experience in our club.
* To anticipate all our members and guest’s needs, and signpost them to facilities and fitness products most suited to them.
* To support the sales and retention of memberships through excellent customer service.
* To have a thorough understanding of the fitness products/services on offer.
* To recommend secondary spend retail products and upsell at every opportunity.
* To contribute with the cleaning and hygiene standards of the club as and when required.
* To be a competent key holder of the club, covering shifts as and when required
* To have a good understanding of the membership software system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Front of House Excellence
* To positively interact with every member and guest as soon as they enter the facility.
* To ensure the correct products and services are recommended to every member.
* Ensure you are always up to date with current Fitness Challenges, Class descriptions and gym floor focus.
* Support the Fitness Manager with Gym Floor
* Tasks focus points and challenges.
* Take part in new classes to ensure you can effectively communicate to members
* Ensure that you have experienced the products and services on offer.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the Facilities are always above expectation by taking an active role in the upkeep of the club, with support from the full team.
* Complete key holder duties including basic pool plant duties.
* To drive the secondary, spend KPI targets.
* To competently deal with every member complaint you experience, and ensure the relevant manager is made aware.
* Be a major contributor to the sales process by excelling in conversion rates for all prospects and guests.
* Ensure the effective management of swimming lessons when on shift