Quality Manager - Oxfordshire | Zoek UK | 05a9b0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
JOB- Quality Manager
SALARY- £40,000-£50,000 plus other benefits
My client is looking for a Quality Manager to join a market leading manufacturer in electronics & electro-mechanical systems on a permanent basis in the Oxfordshire area.
The Quality Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Ideally Degree Qualified in Electronics Engineering / Mechanical or Production Engineering
- At least 5 years experience within the Manufacturing industry
- Energetic individual looking to consistently deliver quality work under pressure with a meticulous approach to quality
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
- Experience within Lean Manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of problem solving techniques such as PFMEA, Control plans, RCA and 8D
- Keen problem solver with a focus on detail and leadership
The Quality Manager role will involve:
- Become a product expert in order to manage existing products through their product life cycle
- Working alongside the Design Engineer to help take the projects from the initial design phase through to production
- Support and manage first time pass yield (FTPY) to hit company target
- Drive prevention of quality issues through proactive involvement with R&D, Supply Chain, Production Engineering and Production
- Ability to confidently and accurately analyse data and make sound decisions based on it
- You will monitor and report against quality KPI’s across all aspects of manufacturing to proactively identify areas of risk and improvement, working with the production engineering team to prioritise the implementation.
- Manage a quality inspector to ensure all supplied materials, production operations and final product meet our standards
- Manage quality engineer to manage non conformance reporting, engineering change requests/orders and internal/external audits
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...