Fire Engineer - West End, London
Covent Garden, Greater London, England
£49k - 50k per year + Industry leading benefits package
Role: Fire Engineer (1 year experience)
Sector: Fire Engineering Consultancy
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 + industry leading benefits package
I am working with a forward thinking fire engineering consultancy who are looking to recruit a Fire Engineer with a minimum of 1 years' experience to join their established team out of their brand new offices in London's West End. Due to my client winning numerous projects in recent months there is an urgent requirement for an ambitious fire engineer to join a young dynamic team, working on a portfolio of exciting projects in the residential, commercial, office, retail, sport, leisure and hotel sector.
- Project Manage the Fire Engineering delivery of medium and large scale projects.
- Developing fire engineering solutions for various building types and at various stages.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, oversee and monitor performance based fire engineering solutions.
- Carrying out risk assessments of existing buildings.
- Work on their fire safety strategies.
- Meet with new and existing clients to improve existing relationships and generate new business.
- Create programs of work and attend site visits and assist with the implementation of quality control procedures.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- A degree qualification within Engineering or Fire Engineering.
- Experience in a client-facing role which involves project delivery.
- Working knowledge of building codes including: ADB, BS5588, BS7974, BB100 and HTM.
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience of liaising with design teams, clients, local approving authorities, contractors, and other third parties is desirable
In return my client are offering an extremely competitive salary in the region of £50,000 + industry leading benefits package as well as scope for progression within the companies structure and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
If you are interested in the position or would like more information then please get in touch | ######### | ######### |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 25 days ago