Senior Scientist - Slough - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 05abb7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Scientist - Bioinformatics
Slough - This Area Only
£40000 - £50000/annum
Contract (Full time)
Apply today and work for a world-renowned organisation developing and applying innovative informatics and data-based techniques in NBE Discovery Research.
You will participate in enabling improvements to both the identification and quality of therapeutic candidates and projects. This job involves working with a diverse range of data and applying techniques to process and visualise it.
Responsibilities of this role include:
* Implementation of science-based data solutions for research application problems
* Communication with relevant Stake holders of scientific results
* Collaboration with relevant Stake holders within Discovery Research and Therapeutic Areas
Candidates will be considered if they possess the following requirements:
* PhD (preferrable) in a Biological Science subject with a strong emphasis on data
* Strong programming skills (R, Python, JAVA)
* Strong biological domain knowledge
* Experience analysing high dimensional datasets
* Experience of bioinformatics approaches and predictive modelling
Apply for this great opportunity on our website and job boards or contact Craig directly today!
Please note: this note is role initially offered on 12-month contract with realistic potential to be extended/ made permanent.
Key words: informatics, bioinformatics, data, research, therapeutic, stakeholders, datasets, programming, biological, biology, science VRS7154CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website