West Bromwich, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Installation Manager (Gas Utilities)
£35,000 £40,000 + Progression + Pension + Car Allowance + Company Benefits
Are you an Installation Engineer/Manager from a background in the Gas industry looking for a fully autonomous role offering further technical progression within a wellestablished Utilities Company?
On offer is the chance to join a market leading company where you will manage and oversee projects whilst working alongside blue chip clients to deliver an outstanding service.
This is a blue chip company who are a major player within Domestic Gas and Heating sector, they have recently received a significant investment and there has never been a better time to join the Company. You will play a fundamental role within the growth and overall success of the business and will be the go to member of the Installations team.
The role would suit an individual with a Gas Registered qualification and previous management experience, who is looking for a long term permanent position.
- *Managing Gas Installation projects from concept to completion
- *primarily office based with the occasional travel to site
- *Further technical progression available
- *You must be Gas registered
- *You will ideally have some previous experience working within the Eco/Renewables sector
- *You will have previous installation/management experience
- *Long term permanent role
Installation Manager, Gas Manager, Project Manager, Gas Registered, Birmingham, Walsall, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Smethwick, Halesowen, Solihull, West Bromwich, Smethwick, Dudley, West Midlands.
To be considered this role, please click Apply Now or contact Kyle Pugh at rise Technical recruitment for more information.
Posted 38 days ago