South Yorkshire Primary Supply Teachers needed
£100 - £165 per day
South Yorkshire Primary Supply Teachers needed. Academics are keen to speak with Primary Teachers in S. Yorkshire seeking more teaching work and new opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you whether you hold QTS or are an NQT or RQT.
Desirable candidate attributes: South Yorkshire Primary Supply Teachers needed
- Strong classroom practitioners with good behaviour management skills.
- Committed to high standards
- Passion in supporting teaching & learning
- Ability to engage learners
- Experience in teaching in either or across all age ranges EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
- Ability to work under own initiative when needed.
- Plan, prepare & assess work when necessary
- Reliable & punctual
- Posses the relevant Teaching qualifications
Whats in it for you?
- Clear expectations & guidance throughout your Academics experience.
- Competitive rates of pay!
- Local placements
- Dedicated Consultant who specialises in your sector.
- Free and subsidised CPD courses with Academics through our Education and Training
- Opportunity to really make a difference to childs education.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Refer a friend incentive.
- S. Yorkshire work local within Education and Training
If you are a South Yorkshire Primary Supply Teachers needed looking for a better work life balance where you can Teach locally & impact learning outcomes then please contact Doncaster Academics Ltd today which cover S. Yorkshire region!
All applicants are subject to the relevant checks/clearance procedures & must undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS if not on the update service.
Posted 4 days ago