Senior Works Manager - Merseyside - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 05b243
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Works Manager
Merseyside - This Area Only
£350 - £400/day Excellent package
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Works Manager – Birmingham
Euro Executive Recruitment is recruiting a Senior Works Manager for the construction of a large Bridge Structure in Birmingham. This Bridge Structure will be part of a multi-billion pound Civil Engineering project.
Candidates will be required to have a minimum of 10 years’ experience delivering complex structures. Experience of managing large teams of Shuttering Carpenters, Steelfixers, Concrete Works and General Labour is essential. In excess of 100 Trades and Labour personnel will on site a peak.
Excellent rates on offer reflecting the expectations attached to this Senior Works Manager role.
* Full oversight of Trades and Labour on site.
* Supervises teams within their specific area or portion of the project
* Schedule and coordinate activities of assigned trades while communicating and coordinating schedules with other trades.
* Read specifications, such as plans to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures.
* Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment.
* Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports.
* Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met.
* Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained on site.
* Supervision of works such as lifting operations, confined space.
* Overseeing toolbox talks and any other required briefings.
* Organisation and requisition of plant and labour.
* Client/ Principal Contractor meetings.
* Closing out of observations / NCRs.
* HR issues on the project.
* Over 10 years’ experience in Bridge Structures – Large Contracts.
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities; experience managing crews and subcontractors preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively with crew members, project management, subcontractors, and vendors.
* Ability to effectively read and understand work plans.
* Experience of coordinating labour, plant, heaving machinery.
* Ability to liaise with project partners and client if required – good communication skills, strong leadership, commands respect.
* Experience of managing Foremen and General Foremen.
* Experience of large build Bridge or Tunnel Pojects essential
For more infromation on this role please contact Denis Casey or to apply, click Apply Now