Production Planner - Reading | Zoek UK | 05b532
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
12 MONTH CONTRACT
An industrial manufacturer is looking for a Production Planner to effectively assist in the planning of production in all areas.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
The company strongly support their staff by empowering individuals to achieve their potential, both professionally and personally. You will have great job satisfaction within this brilliant company culture. Other benefits include life insurance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, retirement plans, profit share PLUS a flexible benefits package which means you have the option to enrol in additional benefits such as 5 days additional holiday, dental insurance, travel insurance and much more!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
As a Production Planneryour key duties will include:
- Identifying work orders due for release, confirming those that can be released and identifying any that have material shortages
- Reviewing completed work orders daily and identifying any that are not closed correctly
- Facilitating the action required for work order closure to be achieved
- Managing the Work in Progress Perpetual inventory process
- Monitoring the load at key work centres' and giving advance warning of potential slippage of the production plan
- Using ERP reports and daily supply reviews to determine revised release dates for any work orders that cannot be released
- Reviewing the MPS plan and ensuring that this is achievable based on hours required against hours available
- Attending regular update meetings to communicate the status of the production plan and receive feedback from supply chain partners
- Monitoring the ongoing production capacity requirement against available capacity and highlighting areas of concern
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
To be considered for the role of Production Planner, you must have:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar engineering planning environment
- Familiarity with MRP systems and their application in a manufacturing environment
- Experience production planning and management
- Experience wit capacity planning
- Good knowledge of Excel
If you're interested in becoming a Production Planner, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it's a match and will get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don't miss out!