Marketing Executive - Thetford | Zoek UK | 05b5c3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Thetford, Norfolk, England
£23500 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Marketing Executive – Develop and oversee all marketing campaigns/projects to promote Furncare brand and product offerings. Manage and oversee smooth running of website. Main goal is to reach out to our ideal clients and captivate their interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant marketing role.
2. Experience with B2B marketing.
3. Proficient in MS Office and relevant marketing software (CRM, Mailchimp etc.)
4. Strong attention to detail.
5. Effective time management skills.
6. Team player.
7. Creativity and writing skills.
8. On page SEO experience.
9. Paid advertising experience.
10. Good organisation and planning skills.
11. Good communication skills and networking ability.
12. Effective project management skills.
13. Understanding of how to communicate on email marketing.
14. Website management experience (Wordpress cms).
1. Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
2. Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
3. Proofreading creative copy.
4. Writing optimised copy for multiple marketing channels
5. Maintaining website and looking at data analytics.
6. Analysing current SEO results and developing strategies to improve.
7. Organising events and product exhibitions.
8. Coordinating internal marketing and the organizational culture.
9. Managing campaigns on social media.
10. Overseeing production of all marketing materials including printed documents/brochures, website content and social media accounts.
11. Monitor competitor activity and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products or service.
12. Organises and attends companywide marketing events including trade shows and exhibitions.
13. Maintain and establish relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
14. Collaborate with Marketing Manager to prepare budgets and monitor expenses.
15. Oversee and manage customer/prospect mailing lists.
16. Participate and produce relevant content for recruitment campaigns