Consultant in Eating Disorders Psychiatry - London
The Pulse Psychiatry team have an amazing job opportunity as a Consultant in Eating Disorders Psychiatry.
Placement start/end date: the successful candidate is to be available from 03/06/2019 to 02/09/2019
Proposed work pattern: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm = 8 Hours per day. 40 Hours per week.
The suitable candidate must have these following skills and experience:
- Full GMC registration
- Licence to practice,
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills.
- To be professional at all time.
- Experience in Eating Disorder Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
- Approved clinician status is essential.
- Section 12 approved is essential.
In Return Pulse can offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of Pay, Daily Payroll services, Access to appraisals and revalidation services, Fast Track Registration.
- We also have this fantastic Recommend a Friend bonus scheme where you could earn up to £500.00*
What happens now?
If you are a Consultant in Eating Disorders Psychiatry and are interested in this role then please register your details and a member of our Pulse Psychiatry team will be in contact with you shortly.
**Terms and Conditions apply*
Posted 22 days ago