Production Coordinator - Peterborough | Zoek UK | 05c229
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
I am recruiting on behalf of a market leading manufacturing firm who is currently seeking a Production Coordinator to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious business who offer a range of employee benefits including 25 days holiday, healthcare plans and much more.
My client is seeking a committed individual who has an excellent attention to detail and is able to communicate confidently with colleagues and the wider business.
Previous experience within a similar Purchasing or Production role (ideally within manufacturing) is essential to be considered for this opportunity.
The Job - Production Coordinator:
- Schedule and complete the necessary administration for the production jobs.
- Identify and manage the requirements for the production facilities.
- Manage stock levels and order stock for core components.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure correct components are ready for production.
- Coordinate 3rd party sub-contracting work.
- Liaise with the sales team to advise on lead times and any potential delays.
- Understand and manage capacity requirements and restrictions.
The individual - Production Coordinator:
- Previous experience of working in a similar production or purchasing role is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Strong and committed team player.
- Experience with Microsoft NAV - Business Central is desirable but not essential.
My client is based close to the city centre and offers free on-site parking. Working hours are Monday to Friday. For more information, please apply or get in touch with Katie Strange Recruitment directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**