Logistics Administrator - Shirehampton | Zoek UK | 05c2bd
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shirehampton, Bristol, England
£19000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Davies Turner have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Administrator to join their team based in Avonmouth, Bristol.
Job Title: Logistics Administrator
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol - BS11 8DT
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
Davies Turner is the largest independent Freight Forwarding Company in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870. Top Track 250 Companies awarded by Sunday Times.
Logistics Administrator – Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities throughout the order fulfilment process and ensure orders are despatched in accordance with customer KPI’s
- Work with warehouse team leaders to manage the flow of orders to the pick team
- Oversee customer inventory to maintain stock integrity at all times
- Investigate any delivery issues that may arise.
- Liaise with Clients and transport companies to understand any restrictions that may affect the Clients deliveries
- Book inbound and outbound deliveries with the relevant sites
- Support all Supply Chain procedures from Co coordinating deliveries to Managing shipping documentation and Despatch
- Support our clients with any queries that may arise
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager and Client to ensure the smooth running of the operation as a Whole
Logistics Administrator - Skills and Qualifications:
- Administration office experience essential
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Previous Logistics Office Experience although not essential as full training will be given
- Excellent command of the English language
Logistics Administrator – Benefits:
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Car Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mandatory Training
This position is based at Avonmouth, Bristol.
We believe that this valuable range of benefits together with a competitive salary, offers an overall benefits package befitting of a caring, family-owned Company.
To submit your CV for this exciting Logistics Administrator opportunity, please press 'Apply' now