Senior Document Controller
Document Controller required to join a global biotech company located in central Ireland. Our client is currently completing a new facility in Ireland and they require a document coordinator to work within the IT team. The Senior Project Document Controller responsible for setting up and maintaining Project Document Control Department through lifecycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to break into the pharmaceutical industry and work with a leading company, learning new skills and supporting a €500 million project.
- 10 years as a Senior Document Control Generation Engineer on Large Scale Projects
- Knowledge of ASTM E2500 / Leveraging Verification process
- Work with all departments and with all levels of the organization, and with contract vendors engaged in design and construction. Occasional interactions with local and state officials relating to permitting and inspections.
Work closely with other departments and building leads, ensuring streamlined document control for all buildings, including LSCC, LOC & CUB/Site Infrastructure. ph
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum of 10years of Doc Control experience in the biopharmaceutical industry including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Minimum 10years experience in controlling qualification and validation documents.
- To be classed as an experience user of web-based DCC systems, DCA, Documentum, Trackwise etc.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project)
Posted 15 days ago