Supply Teachers wanted for The New Forest area
New Forest District, UK
£500.00 - £650.00 per week
Teaching Personnel work with multiple schools across The New Forest area, as well as the surrounding towns, and as a result: we constantly have day to day Teaching cover work coming through within the area. If you are interested in working on days that suit you - we can prioritise you for the days that you are available and ensure that you are always put forward first for any work that comes through and is relevant to your skill set.
What we expect from you:
- Qualified Teacher Status - (NQT or FQT)
- Relevant experience working within UK Primary Schools
- Appropriate levels of Safeguarding knowledge and an understanding of the National Curriculum
- A desire to motivate and engage primary age pupils in their learning
- A High level of classroom management skills
- Effective and accurate marking
What you can expect from Teaching Personnel:
- Dedicated and Specialist consultants who work strictly within education and have an extensive base of knowledge
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Over 20 years of experience working within the industry of educational recruitment
- An on-call service ensuring we are always contactable, responding effectively and efficiently to any questions or queries.
- The right Staff for the right School - we run everything past you and ensure you are knowledgeable of everything we put you forward for
Ideal applicants will be those with a Child Work Force Only - Enhanced DBS Check, and have it registered with the Update Service. If you do not possess a DBS of this nature, you will be required to apply for one before you can be put forward for any future work.
If you are interested and would consider flexible teaching work within Primary Education, we would love to hear from you.
Posted 14 days ago