Learning and Development Administrator - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 05c9da
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Learning and Development Administrator
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a technical consultancy based in North Cambridge, is looking for a Learning and Development Administrator to join their team. Working in a busy and fast paced environment you will be predominately supporting their Learning and Development Specialist with daily duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To manage training bookings from beginning to end
* Updating records on the L&D systems (new joiners and leavers)
* Scheduling, organising, and maintaining records and training logs for staff
* Organising company group inductions
* Overseeing logistics for onsite training; ensuring that the training space is set up accordingly
* Building strong working relationships with internal and external training providers
* Support with L&D reporting
* Raising purchase orders and dealing with L&D invoices
* Supporting maintenance of L&D documents, guidance and company intranet page.
As a pivotal member of the team, candidates will need excellent attention to detail, will be conscientious about confidentiality, and will have effective communication skills at all levels. It is essential for candidates to have:
* Previous experience with confidential data/information, data protection, and GDPR guidelines
* Effective communication skills, at all levels, both written and verbal
* Previous experience of using Human Resources/Learning and Development information systems
* Accurate typing and strong computer literacy skills using Microsoft (including Outlook, Access and Word)
* The ability to take on administrative tasks effectively and efficiently
* A methodical approach with excellent organisation skills.
Due to the rural location, candidates will need their own transport