Production Quality - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 05cba8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Production Quality Engineer
Leeds - This Area Only
£30000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Elevation Recruitment Group are partnered with a leading, specialist manufacturer or highly regulated products who are looking for a Production Quality Engineer to join their operation. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Quality Engineer to work in a business that will offer continued progression and development.
The role will be focused around driving a positive culture and getting involved in investigations and corrective/preventative actions thus the business are looking for a hands on problem solver.
Duties & responsibilities include:
* The identification and implementation of improvement opportunities across the manufacturing site
* Identification and implementation of continuous improvement projects, including factory floor investigations
* Ensure that all internal quality standards are adhered to in line with customer, internal and regulatory requirements
* Provide technical quality support to all internal departments
* To facilitate and manage customer & internal quality concerns and the implementation of robust corrective actions which will prevent re-occurrence
* Monitor progress against critical quality steps, control plans and test methods ensuring compliance is achieved or non-compliance reported and actioned
* Review of inspection and test results providing feedback to the manufacturing facility
* Management of the customer returns process ensuring full investigation is carried out and reported back to the business
* Conduct internal audits to schedule as a member of the site Audit team
* Support waste reduction through engagement on reduction of non-conformance and process capability improvement
I'm keen to speak to individuals with the following skillset:
* Experience in a manufacturing environment working to ISO9001 standards
* Has a strong understanding of problem solving methodologies such as: 8D, PPAP, APQP, FMEA, 5 Why analysis and other modern quality tools and processes
* Holds an engineering qualification
* Strong, dynamic personality