Trainee Systems Installations &Technical Support Engineer
£17000 - £17500 per annum + Overtime and bonus
Our client is looking to employ a person to assist with carrying out a number of nationwide installations of both cabling, telecommunications and I.T equipment as a trainee onsite engineer. to be guided by a mixture of senior telecoms engineers. To also remotely support customers and the business across customer Telecommunications infrastructure when office based in Norwich. The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- To assist with installations of our clients telephone systems on customer premises nationwide
- To assist with cabling infrastructure works on customer premises nationwide
- Assist with Technical Support Desk as and when required (when in the Norwich office)
- Assist with customer site visits as and when site visits required to rectify tickets/faults
- Updating of inhouse CRM with customer notes/tasks when required
- Liaise with customer throughout fault ticket process to ensure customers are kept informed through to resolution
- It is highly likely you may need to be away from home a great deal whilst supporting installations/faults at customer premises
- Out of hours and/or overtime may be required from time to time
- Must have previous experience of MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and internet
If you feel you are a fast learner looking to develop your skillset and ability to communicate highly effectively via telephone, email and face to face meetings? Can understand the principles of customer needs for technical support through to resolution and appreciate the need for consistency within companys branding and perception and deliver the correct and required company image then this could be the career for you.
The role will involve travelling to clients site within the UK and staying away from home a number of nights during the week. Hotel accommodation will be provided for you at the companys expense along with a sustenance allowance. You will be part of a team, a driving licence is not essential at this stage but eventually you will be expected to drive to the clients customers as part of a team, a vehicle will be provided for this.
If interested then please email a current CV to ######### or call me on######### for a confidential informal conversation to learn more.
Posted 28 days ago