Project Support Officer - London | Zoek UK | 05d5bb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Support Officer
London, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer. This is a temporary contract for 6 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary
* Work within the Regeneration and Economic Development Unit to provide extensive support for running the overall programme of projects; in addition to providing support for major regeneration and investment projects and related place-based initiatives.
* Arrange project meetings and produce meeting documentation such as agendas and minutes and presentations.
* Produce, maintain, and distribute project documentation such as project dashboards, risk logs, issue logs, action lists, requirements log, project plans, programme prospectus and application forms, team plans and work packages (detailing various project team member tasks), as directed.
* Track project actions against targets, take ownership and management of project issues; take follow up or remedial actions if required.
* Produce project and programme communication and reports in order to track and report on project progress.
* Assist in procuring consultants and prepare contract specifications and grant award documentation - Assist in maintaining and monitoring project and programme financial and deliverables information such as monitoring spend against budget and monitoring outputs against targets
* Liaise with Applicants, delivery partners, boroughs, and other organisations to help maintain excellent working relationships.
* Manage and support the delivery of projects and actions through collaboration encouragement and advice.
* Assist in compiling data and producing reports and communication about the overall programme of projects undertaken by the GLA Regeneration teams.
* Provide cover for other project management tasks in the team as required in times of staff absence or peaks of workload.
* Perform the role in accordance with the GLA’s policies and code of ethic and standards, including health and safety.
* Manage staff and resources in allocated to the job in accordance with the Authority’s policies and Code of Ethics and Standards.
The above is a brief overview of the role, details and specification will be provided should you be successful. If interested in this position, please send your CV to Jahker Miah at Coyle Personnel Ltd