Receptionist - Chester | Zoek UK | 05d876
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this reputable Chester based business to recruit for a Receptionist to join a busy department on a temporary - permanent basis.
This role is an immediate requirement.
My client pride themselves on delivering excellent customer service and have very high standards. They are recognised as being a fantastic, supportive company to work for - based in modern offices in the heart of Chester.
This Receptionist role will include the following duties:
- Meet and greet all guests and visitors - operating COVID measures as appropriate
- Operate a computerised/digital telephone system
- Deal with all incoming calls, answering queries or forwarding calls to the relevant person as appropriate
- Administer and record special delivery and recorded outgoing mail
- Organise courier collections and deliveries and deal with all incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain the diary for a suite of meeting rooms and the Boardroom and update the meeting room calendar and notice
- Ensure rooms are tidy, refreshments available for interviews/meetings
- Ensure the kitchen and breakout area are kept tidy and presentable
- Organising car parking for staff and visitors
- Responsible for ordering stationary and kitchen supplies
- General office duties
- Scanning, printing, binding, filing and laminating as required
The successful receptionist candidate will require the following:
- Pristine telephone manner and inter-personal skills -professional and calm
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time- management skills
- Good basic computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be available immediately or at short notice
- Be able to work on your own initiative while also being a great team player
This receptionist role will offer the following:
- £17,000 - £18,000
- 35 hour week
- Temporary - permanent role
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking