Telesales Executive - Loughborough | Zoek UK | 05db43
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
£18000/annum Plus Commission
Permanent (Full time)
My Loughborough based client have a well established portfolio of composite decking, cladding and fencing products with an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join their telesales team on a full time and permanent basis, working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm paying £18k plus uncapped commission.
You will have knowledge and experience of quoting and offering technical advice, ideally in relation to building materials; and have experience of dealing with the building and landscaping industry.
This is a rare chance to join a growing team with an uncapped commission structure in a fast paced sales environment. You will:
* Nurture, develop and convert inbound sales leads
* Offer exceptional customer service at all times
* Deal with both B2B and B2C enquiries effectively and efficiently
* Communicate with both customers and the wider team
* Respond to and follow up inbound sales leads and enquiries
* Establish, maintain and expand the customer base through converting direct/online enquiries
* Assist the sales support team in dealing with end-to-end B2B and B2C customer service tasks
* Build, establish and maintain relationships with both B2B and B2C clients
* Build and develop prospect databases
* Carry out specific sales projects, research and present findings
* Understand competitors and be aware of their strengths, weaknesses and strategies
* Maintain and continually build a high standard of product knowledge at all times
* General ad hoc daily duties and tasks
To be considered you must:
* Have proven telesales experience and/or customer service background with a desire to take the next step in your career
* Have an ability to work conscientiously and pay attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
* Have a capacity to build relationships with potential sales leads and nurture these relationships along the sales funnel
* Take responsibility and delegate tasks where necessary
* Have experience using a sales CRM system
* Have effective written and verbal communication skills
* Have strong organisational skills
To apply, please follow the link to send your CV to Hayley