Network Support Engineer - Witney | Zoek UK | 05db63
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Network Support Engineer - Witney, Oxfordshire
Witney, Oxfordshire, England
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Network Support Engineer to be based in Witney, Oxfordshire?
Your role involves providing 3rd line support on customers' wired and wireless network and security infrastructure.
You will be able to work alone or as part of a team with the ability to stay calm and productive under pressure. You should be self-motivated with excellent planning and organisational skills.
Your Skills and Experience
• 5+ Years' industry experience
• You will have a proven track record in deploying and supporting Enterprise LAN infrastructure
• You will be comfortable troubleshooting complex network issues
• You should have experience of producing design and implementation documentation.
• The ideal candidate will have experience for working within a reseller
• You will be highly proficient in producing, implementing and supporting complicated switch configurations
• You will be proficient in working with the following vendors switching and routing hardware:
o HPE Aruba (ProCurve) based switches
o HPE Comware based switches
o Cisco Catalyst
• You will have knowledge of and be able to configure Security Devices such as FortiGate, Cisco ASA.
• You will have experience in WLAN deployment and support; experience of Aruba wireless solutions would be advantageous
• You will be able to configure simple Windows based services such as DHCP and NPS (RADIUS)
• CCNA, HPE ATP, Aruba ACSA or equivalent qualification and be close to achieving CCNP, HPE ASE, ACSP certification.
• £40,000 - £45,000