Chanel Marketing Executive
Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Channel Marketing Executive
Type: Full time/permanent
Salary: £depending on experience
Are you looking for a step into a well-established international business? Our client is a leading global training provider with excellent career opportunities and progression! Our client loves to help employees with their career aspirations and will consider tailoring opportunities to suit your needs. There are many perks/benefits provided by the client including social events, private local GP, discounted gym memberships etc.
'Channel Marketing Executive' overview:
We are actively looking for a 'channel marketing executive' for our client who are leading training providers, to join their expanding marketing department. The successful candidate will be growing existing partner business and recruiting new partners, whilst creating client facing content and copy for this to take place. The role is based in Marlow, so is easily commutable by car or public transport from Reading / Maidenhead / High Wycombe / Slough / Beaconsfield / Henley on Thames and anywhere within the Berkshire / Buckinghamshire counties.
Key Responsibilities for the 'Channel Marketing Executive' role;
- Creating engaging marketing content for existing and new channel partners.
- Supporting strategic Sales/Marketing objectives of the business.
- Building relevant sales and 'tool kits' for international partners.
- Lead generation, forming new business from this.
Key skills required for the 'Channel Marketing Executive' role;
- Experience working in a B2B channel partner environment, international channel partner experience would be advantageous.
- Creative and innovative individual.
- Experience planning and executing end to end integrated campaigns.
- Time management.
- Degree level of education would be advantageous.
This is an exciting role with a global organisation who offer extensive training and career progression. For immediate consideration please apply today or call us on#########
Posted 7 days ago