About the Sales Support position
The Sales Support's responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features, manage stock levels and inventory within customers' facilities.
We don't just want a lead generator but someone who can build rapport and develop long-standing relationships.
Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store's sales goals.
In return, Fastenal will provide training, give you progression opportunities throughout your new career and pay a competitive salary with bonus opportunities in the future.
Working hours: Monday - Thursday; 8 am to 5 pm, Fridays; 8 am to 2:30 pm
Sales Support responsibilities are:
- Providing excellent customer/sales service
- Driving company vehicle to customers' locations and Fastenal stores
- Working hard to drive in sales
- Seeking out prospective customers
- Being knowledgeable about the products/services
- Business to Business sales of Industrial supplies, PPE equipment and more
- Managing inventory within customer facilities
- Warehouse and industrial vending machine maintenance
- Receiving of goods, picking orders, shipping goods, material handling, cycle counts
- Communicating with team members
- Suggesting ideas on how to improve sales
Sales Support requirements are:
- Experience as a Sales Associate or any related area (Preferable)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Key Requirement)
- Good understanding of sales and customer service
- Able to communicate well with customers
- Good at math
- Customer friendly
- Experience with POS transactions would be a plus
- High school diploma/ BA/BSc would be a plus
Posted 13 days ago