SAP S/4HANA EPM Manager - London | Zoek UK | 05e0b2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SAP S/4HANA EPM Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Companies stand or fall by their technology and you’ll work with clients in all industries, from finance and retail to manufacturing and energy who share this belief. What they all have in common is an understanding that future success comes from embracing the most advanced technology - and building their organisations around it.
By joining PwC’s Technology Consulting team, your clients will be looking to you to help them define their journey - generating insights to illuminate innovative ideas, creating amazing experiences for customers, achieving huge cost savings or embracing new collaborative mindsets.
And you’ll be doing it as part of one of the most awarded, innovative and ambitious teams in the industry. We’re recognised as leaders and have alliance relationships with major technology providers - including AWS, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft and SAP - as well as for our expertise in cloud, cyber security, data and analytics, and RPA.
Business Transformation with SAP
You’ll be joining our award winning Business Transformation with SAP team to deliver technology enabled business transformations to our clients. Our business transformations are diverse and you'll be joining a market leading capability group within the firm which, in 2019, won the SAP EMEA North Partner Service Excellence award. We hope you're excited to join the team and start a career defining role with us
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP S4/HANA EPM consultant at Manager Level to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in SAP ECC FICO and S4/HANA Finance Consulting
- Knowledge of best practices in Enterprise Structures and Accountability Frameworks, this includes: Chart of Accounts, Profit Centres, Cost Centres, etc.
- Experience in Management and Financial Reporting.
- Multiple end to end design and implementation programmes within SAP ECC/or S4/HANA projects.
- Proven experience across Data Migration, MDM, MDG and a strong knowledge around SAP Data products and toolsets.
- Team Lead experience of between 2-5 people.
- Previous consulting experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills and an ability to communicate flexibly with technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Pre Sales experience.
- An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
You will be responsible for:
- Functional Consulting within SAP S4/HANA Finance projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Senior Manager Level
- Assisting in the financial management and control of client engagements
- Working in a team across multiple areas of Data and Analytics such as data and reporting strategy, reporting and KPIs definition, data governance, data quality, etc. depending on project scope and across various stages of the project lifecycle
- Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Contributing to managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Influence clients’ use of automation/iRPA
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients’ business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries – everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work ( ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here ######
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.