Servicing & Deployment Coordinator - Norwich | Zoek UK | 05e146
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Servicing & Deployment Coordinator
Norwich, Norfolk, England
Temporary (Full time)
Job Title: Servicing & Deployment Co-ordinator
HRGO is working with a fantastic client in Norwich who is looking for a team administrator/co-ordinator to help them out with a fixed term contract of 3-6 months period.
Key objectives of role:
You will be working in their offices helping them to provide outstanding Customer Service to internal stakeholders, clients, and customers and to optimise the effective deployment of available engineer resource and reactive planning
- Operate as the first point of call for engineers, clients, and working with colleagues in the Customer Service Team to deliver outstanding customer service for our customers in their homes.
- Effectively optimise the deployment of available engineer resource across a specified geographical area and specific client requirements.
- Ensure work is scheduled and planned to ensure customer needs are met using initiative and to meet targeted KPIs and required measures.
- Record and maintain legislative documentation.
- Monitor basic financial tasks such as raising purchase orders and SORs to be collated by the finance team.
- Ensure customers and clients are kept fully informed of ongoing repairs and processes such as further works and parts replacements.
- Escalate any resource issues that cannot be achieved satisfactorily within your responsibility.
- Work to the priorities, deadlines and performance targets set by your line manager and personally contribute to the achievement of the high- performance levels set.
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues to achieve successful outcomes.
- Any written work, phone call handling, clerical and administrative tasks related to the role.
- Any other tasks that are reasonable depending on seasonality and peaks in demand across other departments.
- Take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace.
- Take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right first time.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week ( - , Monday - Friday)