Production Operative - Malton | Zoek UK | 05e361
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Malton, North Yorkshire, England
£9.65 - £14.48/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Production Operatives are required at the award-winning ready meal factory Pro-Pak based in Malton. The production role is full time working 8 hour shifts on a 6-2pm/2-10pm rotation or perm 6-2pm or 2-10pm. It's a genuine temporary to permanent opportunity with a company that has a culture of promoting within.
* Part of a leading global multi-tier food business
* Over 400 employees on site
* Manufacture award winning meals
* Culture of promoting from within
As a Production Operative you'll be responsible for:
* Food production
* Preparation and packaging
* Variety of roles available within different departments: kitchen, ready meals and sleeving
* Some of the production roles require food factory of kitchen experience however many roles are available for new people to the industry
The Benefits of Production Operative role:
* On site car parking Facilities
* Discounted prices on food and drink within canteen
* Genuine temp to perm opportunity
* Amazing overtime rates
* Full training will be given
* From £ - £ per hour
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful