Production Line Manager - Reading | Zoek UK | 05e483
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Production Line Manager
Production Line Supervisor- Monday to Friday- Food & Drink Manufacturing - £23,000 to £27,000- Reading
The Specialist Food & Drink Manufacturing department for Search Recruitment Group are immensely exited to bring an exceptional opportunity to the market as we are currently looking for a Production Line Supervisor to join a great, privately owned company, who are leading the way in product development and co-manufacturing of novel food & drinks.
Your future employer is situated in the heart of Reading and facilitates on-site parking along with a casual dress code. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual looking for a great work-life balance, boasting a 08:30 to 5:30 Monday to Friday shift pattern, leaving you evenings and weekends free.
This fast growing and ambitious family run business are already assisting multiple blue-chip organisations with manufacturing, new product development and supply chain management. They are looking for a passionate, hard working individual who is motivated by progression and development, to come into the business and assist in driving the business to the next level.
The expected responsibilities for the Production Line Supervisor include:
* Responsible for the floor management of a production facility to deliver high quality, production, health and safety, and food safety requirements
* Monitoring production through targeted KPI's whilst ensuring the quality of all products meets customer specifications
* Continuously improving production lines performances
* Day-to-day management of a team of 12 staff
* Meet output targets, customer requirements and specifications, while driving productivity
* Set-up and maintenance of machinery each morning, managing breakdowns and repairs. Full clean down in the evenings
* Delegate tasks to factory employees, constantly walking the manufacturing areas to ensure all employees are performing their assigned tasks as well as keeping them engaged and motivated
* Work closely with the Production & Quality Manager. Includes regular check in to update production
* Enforce quality control standards and operating procedures
* Maintaining stock levels of consumables
* Keep the factory running smoothly, economically and in a clean and organized environment
* Identify issues or potential problems ahead of time and address these in a timely manner
* Promote health, safety and quality standards, including factory inspections to ensure rules are being followed
* Training new hires on factory policies and procedures
* Ensure factory equipment is running an optimal efficiency through creating a maintenance procedure for key tools and ensuring factory employees are adhering to guidelines (quality, targets etc.)
Experience working within the food and drink industry is preferable but not essential as full training is provided. You must be someone who is an excellent communicator with great analytical and logical approach, whilst demonstrating an enthusiastic and committed attitude to achieving results. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into them Production manager and will be assisting them with all aspects within the production facility.
If this sounds like a challenge you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you, please contact Dan Spencer at Search for more information or just simply click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.