Project Manager - Old Woking | Zoek UK | 05e620
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Manager- Payments
Old Woking, Surrey, England
£40000 - £70000/annum Up to £70k
Permanent (Full time)
Project Manager - Payments, POS wanted for our client, a payments company that provides payment devices and solutions to UK acquirers, resellers, ISO’s and retailers.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
* Determine and define project scope and objectives
* Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
* Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
* Provide project updates on a consistent basis to internal and external stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress. Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
* Provide the impact that any delays may have
* Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
* In some cases, after project completion manage ongoing customer requirements
Qualifications for Project Manager
* 3+ years payments experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
* 3 or more years of project management and related experience
* A thorough understanding of the core principles used to support delivery of projects and ideally experience in managing contracts, suppliers, and/or projects
* Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
* Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
* Excellent analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
Home based role with 1-2 days based in the offcie in Woking, Surrey