Recruitment Consultant - Tamworth | Zoek UK | 05e78f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
£22500 - £28000/annum Bonus Structure
Permanent (Full time)
Due to organic growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team at Nationwide Recruitment based in our Tamworth Head Office. In this new role, you will be a vital addition to the existing team.
Reporting to the Hub Manager, you will be the first point of contact for all candidate and client recruitment activities. Successful candidates must have a background in industrial Recruitment.
You will be responsible for registering suitable candidates in line with Company and/or client criteria, completing candidate clearances/references and ensuring candidates are fully compliant before being booked on to the plans.
You will also develop and maintain excellent relationships with candidates and understand individual requirements to ensure better planning and coordination of open and assessment days.
* Strong communication skills
* Aptitude for sales
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Ambition and determination to succeed
* Results orientated and target driven
* Ability to work on your own and be part of a team
* Problem solving and tenacity to cope well under pressure
* Ability to handle multiple priorities
* Act in a calm, professional and confidential manner at all times
* Energetic and upbeat manner
* Willingness to work extended or unsociable hours during peak period
Experience and Skills:
* Proven experience of working with clients and delivering on set KPI’s
* Substantial experience of working in a customer service environment, ideally in transport and logistics
* Experience in recruiting and retaining candidates successfully
* The ability to effectively handle a busy and varied workload, meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
* Good computer literacy with accurate data entry skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with a variety of stakeholders at all organisational levels
* Uses own initiative and can work independently
* Takes responsibility for own work
* Uses judgement to know when to ask for help and guidance
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* A practical approach to problems and solutions focused
* Builds appropriate professional, friendly and accessible relationships with internal and external contacts
* Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth.
* ‘Can-Do’ attitude
* A proactive and positive approach to working
* Professional and presentable at all times
£ -£ per annum
Immediate start available
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Future career opportunities within the group