Communications Manager - Wakefield | Zoek UK | 05e8e9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
I am working with Wakefield Council who are looking for a number experienced communications professional for initially 3-6 months with the possibility of a further extension. The role is a mix of working from home as well as in the office based in Wakefield, paying £ an hour umbrella.
As part of the Communications, Engagement and Marketing Service, you will work closely with services across the Council to develop and agree communications and campaigns plans to support the strategic priorities of the organisation. It is essential that you have significant experience of working at a relatively senior level in a communications, marketing or PR environment as you will be required to 'hit the ground running'
The role involves:
- To work with Directorate Management Teams, the Senior Communications Manager, Head of Communications, Marketing and Engagement, and other colleagues in the Council.
- Devise and agree directorate communications and campaigns plans as part of the delivery of the Council's Communications Strategy, helping to deliver the Council's key priorities and build upon its reputation with residents, employees, and partners.
- Successful record of planning and delivering integrated multi-channel communications campaigns and activities as part of a Communications Strategy.
- Clear understanding of communications and marketing techniques and channels, including social media.
- Clear understanding of communications campaigns planning and delivery.
Please only apply for this role if you have relevant experience and available on no more than 1-2 weeks' notice.
For more information, please contact Komal Singh at /
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.