Commercial Disputes & Regulation Solicitor
£68000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
Commercial Disputes & Regulation Solicitor.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious commercial disputes solicitor to join this highly ranked Legal 500 firm in their central London office.
- You will be joining a close-knit team of 5 in the London office and will be working closely with the firm's office in Scotland. The team pride themselves on their fantastic working environment.
- In this role, you will be dealing with a varied commercial disputes caseload including international arbitration, competition damage claims and litigation funding. The team acts on behalf of a range of clients including PLC's and both international corporates and government bodies.
- You will ideally have at least 3 years of post qualification experience in commercial disputes. You will be confident in working autonomously, although support from the partners will be available when required.
- If you're ambitious commercial disputes solicitor who is looking to take the next step in your career at a highly regarded firm in central London, then this is a great opportunity for you.
You will receive a very competitive city salary alongside a full list of extensive benefits.
- For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Miles at G2 Legal, or forward an up to date copy of your CV. #########
Posted 20 days ago