Area Sales Manager - West Heath | Zoek UK | 05e9bc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Area Sales Manager
West Heath, Birmingham, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, laptop
Permanent (Full time)
- Global leader in the Automatic Door & Window industry
- Superb chance to make a name for yourself
- Service at the heart of what they do
- Selling to a range of end users, Contractors, and resellers
- Excellent training & development
- Career to be had for those that want it
Area Sales Manager
The Role: The Area Sales Manager role covers the North of the UK upwards from Birmingham. You will be selling a range of Window Technology used in commercial premises such as education, government, offices, retailers, hotels, and high rise buildings. These systems ensure automated ventilation & fire prevention and are implemented in building management systems. Your main business will be with the Contractors and Facilities Management companies who are working on such projects or looking after their buildings, as well as new build projects. In addition, 40% of your time will be selling product through reseller channels and system integrators across the area. You will deal at all decision making levels from site level through all procurement types and up to director level.
You will have support from the marketing and inside sales teams, in addition to the Specification Team & wider Area Sales Team on the Automatic Door Division who will be passing leads your way.
The Company: This company is a global manufacturer of automatic door systems & window technology with a long-established UK presence. They have a very strong reputation in the market, a solid infrastructure behind them, and are looking for a new individual to lead from the front and take the Division of Window Technology to new heights.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience in the construction industry
- Have a track record with new business and account management
- Have sold to Contractors and/or Facilities Management Companies in the past
- Full & Clean Driving licence
- Understanding of window technology/fire prevention & ventilation would be advantageous
Salary: £40,000-45,000 Basic Salary + £5,000 OTE, Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days' holiday + stats
Candidate Location: Manchester, Leeds, Stoke, Derby, Nottingham, Newcastle, Carlisle, Preston, Birmingham
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...