Receptionist - Grimsby | Zoek UK | 05ee1b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, England
We are currently recruiting for a polished, articulate and well-presented individual to take on the role of Receptionist for our Toyota Dealership in Lincoln. The hours of work are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
At the forefront of our dealerships the Showroom Hosts play an integral part in running a smooth and organised front of house. Within this position you will be the first port of call for many of our customers and as such it is imperative that you are polite, approachable and most importantly self-motivated to create a brilliant first impression of our business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the dealership before introducing customers to the relevant staff
- Receive inbound telephone calls and directing onto the appropriate department
- Supporting the departments with customer events and promotions
- Some ad hoc/administrative duties
- You will take pride of working in a customer facing role, ideally with a proven record of providing an excellent customer journey in previous roles.
- Be confident to meet new people on a daily basis and building a quick rapport to drive a great first impression.
- A confident and customer-orientated approach to their role
- A strong desire to provide the best customer service possible for the first impression of our dealership
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits - discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Founded in 1979, Listers Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the UK. There's a reason why this is the case, actually there's over two and a half thousand reasons, our team. Since the very beginning our success has been a product of the fantastic people that work for us. This is recognised by representing some of the world's most prestigious car brands across the Midlands, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk and Yorkshire. We support employees in all areas of the business, whatever your aspirations might be Listers has a career for you.