Courier - Exeter | Zoek UK | 05f5d9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Exeter, Devon, England
£11.40 - £12.40/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Due to demand Parcelforce, the most trusted and successful letters and parcel delivery business, has an opportunity for you to join their team on a long term assignment working as Van Driver with an immediate start.
Hourly Rate - £ rising to £ after 26 weeks.
Van Driver Responsibilities include:
* Driving a Sprinter van deliveri0+ parcels to local residential and commercial addresses each day.
* Working 07:30 and finishing around 18:00
* Adhering to stand work processes at all times.
* Following standards ops and workplace manuals
* The depot covers all of Exeter so area knowledge and good driving ability is an advantage.
* Following 100% to sequence the route on the PDA.
* A full and valid Cat B Driving licence.
* We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on their own initiative.
* We're looking for someone with good people skills that are helpful and friendly.
* Previous multi-drop experience is an advantage however training is provided.
* A maximum of 6 points on your licence.
* You must be physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 30kg)
* Rest Areas
* Tea/coffee making facilities
* Access to internal vacancies successful candidates will be given a chance to progress within this company,
* On-site parking
* Overtime available after 8 hours
* Permanent opportunities available with Parcelforce with a starting salary of £22k for 38 hours week
If you're looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment with a genuine opportunity of being made permanent following a successful probation period of working for Gi Group then apply NOW. Please contact