Night Nurse - Worcester WR1 | Zoek UK
Worcester WR1, UK
£18.50 - £18.50 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Night Nurse Hourly rate: £ per hour Hours: working on a rota basis Benefits:
Like the look of this opportunity? Make sure to apply fast, as a high volume of applications is expected. Scroll down to read the complete job description.
- Nights only.
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Pension scheme available
- Free refreshments
- Free parking on site
- Free uniform
- Superb training and development opportunities, both personal and job related.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role
- Join an award winning Care Home Group Job Role:
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard,
- monitor residents’ care and wellbeing and administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- To ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- good knowledge of person centred care, ensuring respect for human dignity is maintained at all times
- Take responsibility for the shift Job Requirements
- First and foremost we are looking for a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team to provide quality care.
- RGN with current NMC registration.
Would consider applicants who required reaccreditation.
- Any specialist experience of Palliative / Dementia care welcomed
Posted 9 days ago