Customer Service Coordinator
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Blackpool, FY4 4QE
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, with flexibility
About the Company:
Our client is a manufacturer of health supplements and sports nutrition products. Their key mission is to serve and develop the health supplement and sports nutrition market sector on a national and international basis. They work to exceed their quality, delivery and cost through continuous improvement and customer interaction.
Customer Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Organise entry of customer orders and issue sales order confirmations within 24hrs.
- Obtain signed product specifications from customers for new products.
- Set up new products and packing specifications.
- Liaise with Purchasing, Sales and Technical departments to cost products.
- Liaise with purchasing and production departments to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Produce accurate picking lists for the warehouse in order to arrange a delivery note and despatch of goods.
- Create pro-forma invoices as required.
- Deal with all customer enquiries / complaints in an efficient, professional & courteous manner and to the required standard and guidelines as set out by our client.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers and suppliers.
- Continually update computer records with relevant information such as pricing, status, delivery dates, raw materials etc.
- Supply customer order status reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide general administrative support and answer the telephone.
- Provide formulations and samples to customers / suppliers where appropriate.
- Maintain effective and accurate filing systems.
- Greet and ensure visitors to our client are dealt with in a professional manner and to the required Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Control and arrange ordering of office supplies as required. Ensure costs are monitored and best price achieved.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
Customer Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Good IT skills in computer input, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work on a daily basis
- Be able to adapt quickly and problem solve
- Work as a team player
- A good telephone manner
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situations
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Respect the importance of confidentiality
Customer Service Coordinator Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Holidays that increase with time served + 8 bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Nights out for employees (e.g. Christmas Party, boxing nights and more!)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Discounted Mobile Phone scheme
If you feel that you meet the Customer Service Coordinator requirements, please apply now!
Posted 24 days ago